Monday, May 16, 2011

Implementation of R.T.I. in Judiciary

First of all i welcome the Honble ChiefJustice of our Honble High Court of Jharkhand.Govt.of india has been pleasd to direct all his ministrys and directorates to put the logo of R.T.I. on the stationery used by them,similerly i request the honble court to impress uopn all the District Judges of jharkhand including the judicial commissioner of Ranchi to use the logo of R.T.I. on stationery used by them and offices working under them.I have no hesitation to say again the judiciary is unfreindly with R.T.I. and this positive assertion will give a ray of hope, in the implementation of golden l aw in judiciary.with highest regard,s. Ihope,expect and trust the honble court will look in to it in right perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment